Neets Audio Amplifier V3
- 2 x 25 W audio amplifierPower to drive most classroom and conference room loudspeakers.
- Microphone talk-over functionMicrophone input active along with selected line input.
- 4 x stereo line inputsConnect multiple audio sources such as Blu-ray/DVD players, laptop computers, media servers, etc. 3 unbalanced and 1 balanced input.
- RS-232 loop-throughControl amplifier and projector from only one RS-232 port on the controller.
- Built-in web serverControl functions with web browser by accessing IP address.
- LAN to RS-232 break-out functionAdds 3 more RS-232 ports to your AV control system.
- Balanced microphone inputPhantom power supplied for condenser microphones.
- Input presetsAdjust input gain and equalization for each audio input.
- Sturdy, compact moduleMounts easily inside trunking systems or elsewhere.
ADVANCED AMPLIFIER FEATURES PLUS RS-232 CONTROL
Neets Amplifier Version 3 is the leading model of the Neets amplifier range, offering high output power along with advanced features and flexible control via LAN or RS-232. It is the ideal solution for classroom and conference room AV systems that require an external amplifier with sophisticated features, but where separate rack-mount amplifier cannot be accommodated due to costs and space requirements.
Amplifier Version 3 is based on a high-performance Class D output stage, with 90% efficiency for “green” installations. Fail-safe circuit protection guards against amplifier damage from accidental short-circuiting of the speaker cables. Three stereo line inputs are available (two unbalanced and one balanced), plus one balanced microphone input with +24 V phantom power. Presets for each input can be configured on the unit’s home page via a web browser, allowing separate adjustments for input gain, L-R balance, and bass/treble equalization. A balanced stereo output is provided for connection to an external amplifier for additional speakers or when very high power is required.
Amplifier Version 3 can be linked to a Neets controller via RS-232, LAN, or using the dedicated control inputs for volume, mute and input select. In addition, Amplifier Version 3 offers a unique LAN to RS-232 break-out function which effectively extends the RS-232 capacity of your Neets Control system by adding three RS-232 control ports to the amplifier module. That means, for example, if you have two RS-232 ports on your LAN-compatible Neets Controller, you will have a total of five RS-232 ports simply by connecting via LAN to Amplifier Version 3.
Amplifier Version 3 mounts quickly and easily, with flanges at each end for securing to podiums, overhead ceiling supports or inside standard cable channels. All connections are on Euroblock connectors with mating screw terminals (supplied), except for LAN on standard RJ45 jack.