Neets Switching Relay – 8
- 8 relaysControl for multiple devices, including screens and room lighting
- Eight I/O portsFlexible control for AV and auxiliary devices
- Test buttons with LED statusFront panel controls for testing during installation
- LAN to RS-232 breakoutAdds two additional RS-232 ports to the system
- Configuration through RS-232 or LANAll connected devices are controlled through RS-232 or LAN
- IEC Mains Adaptor optionSeparate module converts Phoenix connectors to IEC standard AC power outlets
A Powerful and Elegant Switching Solution
Neets Switching Relay – 8 provides total control in complex applications such as larger meeting / conference rooms, lecture halls, and auditoriums.
Automatic, configurable control is provided for all devices requiring AC power on/off: projector lifts, screens, curtains and architectural lighting. Multiple relay activations can be immediate and simultaneous, or programmed for activation in a timed sequence.
Switching Relay – 8 is designed to interact with AV control systems, to facilitate seamless integrated control of projectors, audio and video sources, and audio mixing along with relay switching functions.
Switching Relay – 8 incorporates a full range of options for real-time system control, including RS-232, IR or LAN. All functions are easily configurable through LAN using Neets configuration software or 3rd party systems, making the Switching Relay – 8 a valuable tool for demanding applications.